Firehouse Subs is taking a big step by giving guests in Charleston first taste into its new Small Subs menu, consisting of 10 fuel-efficient options – all less than 500 calories. This menu item gives guests their favorite Signature Specialty Sub with all the flavor in a smaller portion and at a smaller price, starting at $3.99.
The brand is also adding two new side items, including a small salad bowl and a Red Delicious apple, creating more opportunities for customers to mix, match and tailor meal options.
“Understanding the importance of customization for our guests, whether it’s a health- conscious consumer or someone who is mindful of their wallet, Firehouse Subs is committed to offering menu items that meet our guests’ needs,” said Don Fox, Chief Executive Officer, Firehouse of America, LLC. “Offering Small Subs with our signature bold flavor, along with healthier side options, will give guests the opportunity to consider Firehouse Subs as an every day choice, with options to match any size appetite, wallet and lifestyle.”
Small Subs Menu:
· Hook & Ladder (350 calories): Smoked turkey breast, Virginia honey ham, and melted Monterey Jack, served Fully Involved.
· Firehouse Meatball (410 calories): Italian meatballs, melted provolone, zesty marinara, and Italian seasonings.
· New York Steamer (360 calories): Corned beef brisket, pastrami, melted provolone, deli mustard, mayo, and Italian dressing.
· Italian (490 calories): Genoa salami, pepperoni, Virginia honey ham, melted provolone, Italian dressing, and seasonings, served Fully Involved.
· Turkey Bacon Ranch (420 calories): Smoked turkey breast, pepper bacon, sharp cheddar cheese topped with peppercorn ranch, mayo, lettuce, tomato, and onion.
· Club on a Sub (390 calorie): Smoked turkey breast, Virginia honey ham, pepper bacon, and melted Monterey Jack, served Fully Involved.
· Steak & Cheese (385 calories): USDA Choice sautéed steak, melted provolone, sautéed onions and bell peppers, mayo, and deli mustard.
· Engineer (345 calories): Smoked turkey breast, melted Swiss, and sautéed mushrooms, served Fully Involved.
· Firehouse Hero (385 calories): USDA Choice roast beef, smoked turkey breast, Virginia honey ham, and melted provolone, served Fully Involved.
· Smokehouse Beef & Cheddar Brisket (445 calories): USDA Choice beef brisket smoked for 16+ hours, cheddar, mayo, Sweet Baby Ray’s® BBQ Sauce.
The fast casual restaurant chain is launching Small Subs at all Charleston locations and at select restaurants in Savannah, Gainesville and Ocala, FL, Columbia, S.C., Birmingham, AL, Jacksonville, Chattanooga and Knoxville, TN, Houston and Victoria, TX and Las Vegas.